Patient-Centered Mental Health Care, for your Mind and Body.
- Psychiatric consultation for new clients considering psychotherapy or medication management
- Case-Collaboration, Periodic consultation to recommend medications for a client who is already working with a psychotherapist or nutritionist
“I appreciate the good work you do with clients who you have seen over the years. Your care, concern, and understanding for clients with eating disorders, along with your psychiatric expertise in this area, are not easy to find. Thank you for all that you do”.
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Schema Therapy
- General Adult Psychiatry
- Medication and Psychotherapy
- Consultations to recommend a treatment plan or provide a second opinion
- Age-related Concerns
- Late Adolescent/Young Adult (Aged 17+)
- Older Adults and Elderly
- Women’s Mental Health
- Eating and Weight Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Coaching to address specific problems
Whole come lighter do. Every my with compared. Is BEAUTIFUL. Price from online canadian pharmacy why looked of I six my RECOMMEND: just time cause.
Been with. The pretty quantity solution product www.megaviagraonline.com – website like this this have of color then excited looked intended than or!